Friday, August 28, 2026

MAKADESH MAMILLIMAKADESHKEM

Alleluia! Holy, Holy, Holy, LORD GOD is our GOD JEHOVAH! 

GOD SALEMANUE!  I Desireth Not to see these things brought before my eyes!

Whatof, clouditiness insideth churches; things broughtforth as gifts presentations before altars are alrighteth; never left anything anywhereth before my presenceth, insideth altars; I desireth cleaneth clearanceth spiriteth environmenteth infforteth; neither do I desireth many ashewoh dresscodeth efforts; plain, clean cleareth offers insideth worshipeth environments I careth for insideth righteousness! Eshie! Alpha hath spoken, Holifoldlious Supremacist insideth Holinezzeth Heaven. GOD Allahui Alafia!

Be Holy insideth Templeth Efforts! Know that I AM GOD, I AM GOD, I AM GOD OF SPIRITS! ESHIE! 

Glory, Honour, Adorateth Efforteth be unto GOD Everlasting Spirits! Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim! Abamlim Ahaboh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC EFFORTIS-End Times!: MAKADESH MAMILLIMAKADESHKEM

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC EFFORTIS-End Times!: MAKADESH MAMILLIMAKADESHKEM : ALLELUIA! GLORY OSO, GLORY OSO, GLORY OSO, IS LORD GOD JEHOVAH OUR ...